DomeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Domecraft Forums! 24/7 Fully Dedicated, Role Playing, VIP Enchant Shop, Mob Spawner and Egg Shop, PVP, Weekly Events and Arena Battles, Factions, EseentialsEco, Griefing, Awesome Spawn and More! Join Today! IP- mc.domecraft.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jbhitman

jbhitman

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:14 pm

My name is Jeremy, and I would like to formally apply as a staff member for DomeCraft.

I'm 35 years of age and have been gaming all my life, I've got my own private MC server that I run with a few friends, and I understand how taxing running a server can be, both time and money wise.

In game, my strengths lay in building and player assistance. I really don't want to step on anybody's toes so I would love to be able to focus on the upkeep of the actual world and perhaps add to it with detailed structures and world features. I would also be happy to help out with any player issues that arise if no other mods/admins are on.

Outside of the game, I'm an accomplished IT expert, web designer, photographer, amateur cinematographer, and have run numerous guilds as guild leader, officer, and webmaster.

I have the ability to spend large amounts of time in game as I am able to be online at home and at the office.

Thanks for your time.

Hope to hear from you soon.

--Jeremy
Back to top Go down
zFrenzyy
Admin
zFrenzyy

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:57 pm

We're currently not accepting new applications for now but we will definitely do it later on in the future.
I just forgot to add a Topic saying that applying is closed.
We'll consider you but like I said, we're not accepting any more staff.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited by zFrenzyy on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harritaco
Admin
Harritaco

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:01 pm

You're definitely somebody that I have no problem making an exception for. It would be nice having somebody to actually run the server with because I am currently the only one. My staff does great as far as managing and enforcing rules. I have no problem having you affiliated with our staff (:
Back to top Go down
RuggedRamboroni
Admin
RuggedRamboroni

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Yes   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 pm

I agree with Erik you definitely someone we could use on our team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://domecraft.iftopic.com
Harritaco
Admin
Harritaco

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Yeah except rugged isn't a part of the team he just has the moderator prefix and moderator permissions. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1